Saturday 24 December 2011

Stash Down. Yikes!

Oh yes, it's about time. I have a silly amount of wool - that isn't too much of a problem.
However not having a clue what is where IS an issue.
Especially when I am convinced I have a specific wool and simply cannot find it anywhere.

Sigh.

So sometime over the next week I am going to empty every box, crate and bag containing wool onto the floor and sort it out once and for all.

Some I bought with A Plan - so will print out patterns for those and add them to the bags of wool, take a photo and - gulp - add it to a spreadsheet.
Some will certainly be destined for Fleabay or Ravelry for selling.
The rest - in theory, in an ideal world, I would love to know exactly what is where - colour, thickness, amount.

Hmmmm - I must at this point state that this is in theory.
In reality I am likely to start, get overwhelmed and frustrated and leg it.

Any sorting my stash ideas very gratefully welcomed!

No comments:

Labels