Sunday 23 March 2008

long time no see....



Look who is in my garden this morning!

OK, so it's certainly not the world's most stunning photography, but it's my new camera & I am playing with it. So bear with me, humour the silly woman with pink hair who is taking somewhat random pictures all day...

See, I warned you - I also took this:


... and yes, you just know it, there's more to come. Lucky lucky you.

Have been blogless a while, a couple of weeks off work with the flu 9real flu, not man flu, the real thing that knocks you off your feet completely, not nice at all) then mad mad weeks at work. But I keep reading very beautifully put together blogs, by very talented people, & am inspired afresh to get on with it. Not that i deem myself talented. Or beautiful. Or even awake .

Have been busy crafting lately, am very behind with a couple of swaps so it's a couple of days of sewing, glueing, knitting & generally making a mess ahead of me, then a trip to the scruffy post office of dooooom on Tuesday.




I received this lovely package: (points, kowing that this picture will end up somewhere totally unrelated to this paragraph) - from a ravelry swap, I love the hat, but ohhhh the Choxxie was very nice indeed.


Shallow greedy bitch that I am.


I also recently received this: (again, humour me, let's play spot the relevant picture) from a kal on Ravelry (a prize for my Brea bag, which I must admit I really do like). Very generous, very lovely group.


Was wondering where my typing had gone to then, it's a constant surprise this blogging layout. Spot the relevant picture, then wonder where your writing is going to appear.

Right, that's more than enough for now. Am going to feed the birdies, then take more boring pictures , do some knitting, read, sew, glue things in a messy manner & generally be a total slobette.

Enjoy!

1 comment:

Samsara said...

Cute robin, I got a new camera recently too and have been photographing everything in sight! Good haul on the swap front :-)

Labels