Sunday 10 March 2013

Yo, Sexy Muvvas!

Happy Muvva's Day, all.

Although every day is a mumsie's day.

The dear daughter came for tea today which was lovely - we nipped out to see if Charlie would appear, but I wasn't hopeful as it was late afternoon and chuffin' freezing. But there he appeared in his tree.
Kez asked if he would fly away if she tried to take a photo, I said probably not.

And fly away he did -

right onto his food tub!


Great to have someone there to get a photo - he then walked round and sat inside the tub before flying back to the tree with a beak full of goodies.
I am absolutely chuffed to bits!

('Scuse the roots of my hair, I am in dire need of bleaching!). (I have bleach, have dye, have a dreadfully painful neck).

Robin Whisperer, that's me.
As Kez pointed out, he didn't budge until I spoke to him - he definitely seems to like the sound of a human voice. (I say he, no idea if he is a he at all!).

I am perfectly happy with the neighbours thinking I stand and talk to the tree every day.
;-)

It is absolutely BITTER out there tonight, so stay warm and safe. First time my washing has frozen solid on the line in a few years! Mum did point out that's probably because I am not usually daft enough to hang it out when it is minus figures ....

Film for me now (Limitless) and knitting (cobble) - which is trickyish but enjoyable. Slow, very slow as my hands are hating it but I think it will be worth it. And chocolate.


Keep warm!




2 comments:

Susie said...

Dear Agony Aunt Sulky,

I love your little bird friend and I'm glad you had a nice day, it sounds lovely. However please could you help me with a question. How do you keep your hair so marvellously bright. Mine is coloured on bleach at the moment (it is red) but it keeps washing out and then I look the same colour as a truss or elastic bandage. Do you keep redoing yours, or, do you use some marvellous dye which I have not heard of. Information greatly appreciated! ;-)

Yours sincerely

Susie

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you're able to get out and about in your garden. Adorable pic of Charlie. How jealous I am! I enjoy your blog very much. Just not much of a poster. Please take care. papiokc

Labels