Sunday 18 May 2008

Busy Sunday....

Right this minute, this is where I want to be...I keep thinking it is my birthday NEXT wednesday & that I will be heading to Scarborough for a few days - but then reality kicks in & I realise I am a twit, & it's the Wednesday after....
This simply has to go on my 'to do ' list ( it's a very very long list....) - how could any self respecting Yorkshire lass not make herself a Yorkshire Rose handbag? This will have to be a summer holiday project I suspect, & I don't think I could cope with a white one..artistic licence? a pink Yorkshire rose? hmmm....

Ah, the new dinner set....totally over the top & I love it! Could only afford to get 2 place settings (I went into town to buy sandals for my poor swollen feet - came back with this instead, seems perfectly reasonable to me...sandal shopping will be more sensible on a morning in the holidays rather than the end of the day when my chubby little feet get so sore & puffed up)






This is the wonderful parcel I got in a craftster swap for knitters - it'snot often I love EVERYTHING in a swap package, but this is fab!

and this was the very generous parcel I received as a prize in the kal (my grey cabled yoke cardi) in Ravelry - thank you all involved! I can finally make knitted / felted toadstools!
I think I managed to sort the mad blog photo wotsit - I downloaded all the pics first then wrote around them.....cunning, ever so cunning....
anyone want some veggie lasagne?





2 comments:

Samsara said...

Love the new crockery! So pretty. And very sensible to just buy a couple. I bought a box of 4 place settings and it nearly killed me carrying it back to the car which was on the other side of town. The swap package was pretty good :-)

picperfic said...

thanks for the comment on my blog! Your birthday treat will soon be here, lets hope the sun shines for you. Love the swap packages, you did well!

Labels